Videos youtube por MAIL, entre su email...

My Personal Animation Workflow 2004-2005

sojukan
28 de marzo de 2009

(más información)
(menos información) ¿Quieres suscribirte?
¡Accede o regístrate ahora!
I keep getting a lot of emails and messages such as: " How do you do that ? " " What software you used ? " So I found this old thing I made at early 2005 it will show you guys how I used to work ...
I keep getting a lot of emails and messages such as:
" How do you do that ? "
" What software you used ? "

So I found this old thing I made at early 2005
it will show you guys how I used to work few years ago when I used Flash.

Original music composed by: Alon Dan (that's me)

Support my hard work:
If you need music like this for your own movies or animation projects.
Check out few of my soundtracks for sell really cheap:
http://audiojungle.net/user/KrazyKart...

Donations:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...
Any donations Will be appreciated and inspire me to keep and animate more stuff
for you(Tube) guys !


Please, support me with any donation you like or buy my music.
All the links for donations and music in my YouTube channel.

I hope you'll Enjoy this short movie guys.


NEWS-NEWS-NEWS
**************************
Lots of you guys asked me what I'm up to these days.
I'm going to make an opportunity for everybody to let me draw (in my style)
anybody you like, it will be great for birthdays original gifts or just cool picture of yourself, girlfriend, your boss ? anybody you like me to draw.
It will cost really cheap for such cool picture you will be able to use as your desktop,
send to friends, use it as avatar on your Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or any other forum and communities you're hanging around.
And of course print it and hang it on your wall :)

if you are Already interested in such thing, contact me and I will get back to you when i'll have your details, all I need is the picture of the one I'm going to draw.

I'm also going to sell original music in ridiculous prices on my studio's webpage (when i'll decide to finish the ENGLISH version) so you will be able to purchase cool MUSIC and BEATS for your own projects !

More details soon ! :)
Subscribe to keep follow my KRAZY KARTOONS !!!


* Sorry about my bad English.
Categoría: Instrucc. varias y estilo

Etiquetas: flipflop anime smoshanime animation krazy kartoons karitopia want animals

Ultimos videos youtube

Ultimos videos youtube (ver mas)